This is a fantastic opportunity where previous credit control experience is not required. Full training will be provided to the right individual who is looking to develop their career and join this expanding finance team.
• Works on collection of overdue debt utilising telephone calls, e-mails and mail
• Provide appropriate support/copy documentation, as requested by clients or required to support claim for payment
• Research client queries and provide appropriate responses in a timely manner
Key Skills and Experience
• Excellent communication skills are essential along with previous phone based customer service experience
• Comfortable working and delivering to performance targets
• Have good analytical and problem-solving skills
Source: Jobs In Jersey
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply for this job
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://cpaglobal.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/CPA_External/job/JE-Jersey/Credit-Control-Officer_REQ2477→