JOB DESCRIPTION – PROCUREMENT MANAGER
• Support the business procurement strategy through tendering and project package procurement.
• Work with and support the project team to deliver procurement objectives.
• Manage and engage subcontractors and suppliers in line with company procedures in a professional and ethical manner.
• Deliver best value, actively challenging costs and promotion of value engineering.
• Provide reporting to support the project team.
• Support the company’s accreditation and performance monitoring requirements.
• Lead project procurement activity ensuring consultation and communication with all key team members.
• Manage the procurement process from pre-qualification, through to FBC, project delivery and lessons learnt.
• Work closely and communicate effectively with pre-construction,
Source: Jobs In Jersey