– Administer a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
– Co-ordinate all company secretarial matters, including attendance and preparation of minutes for board and shareholder meetings
– Process and co-ordinate routine and complex fund operations
– Ensure accurate investor records are maintained and process all investor changes / transfers thereon
– Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and to ensure the maintenance of the electronic payments library
– Act as a mentor to junior staff under the supervision of senior staff
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
– The candidate will be expected to be part-qualified with a relevant professional qualification (preferably ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
Source: Jobs In Jersey
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.
Apply for this job
You must sign in to apply for this position.