Skills and Experience
- Be comfortable working with others and independently.
- Have a passion for delivering an outstanding experience to our guest, no matter what time of the night.
- Be a stickler for Health and Safety as well as policies and procedures.
- Have good organisational skills, but yet flexible to meet needs of the guest and business.
- Enjoy problem solving and keeping calm in a crisis.
What is a Night Team Member?
Working in pairs or trios you’ll ensure safety in our hotels throughout the night.
Be approachable through the night to guests to ensure guest can feel that they can come and ask a question to our teams 24/7.
Complete corridor checks, noise patrols and making sure our guests are in an environment where they can sleep soundly.
Please note that working hours are 11pm – 7am so you must be 18+ to apply